Swedish Chef presets (sound effects)

I wasn't around back then so I don't know him or how funny he was, but that Bird clip cracks me up. It's hilarious.

Yek, thanks for keeping his stuff alive and updating these. I wish he’d come back too. I’d laugh every time I saw his avitar.

Thank you!! I had downloaded a couple of these for my AX8 years ago and was just recently thinking of working them into my AX III.

For those interested I made significant modifications to Chef's Birds, Beach, and Wind presets for more variety of each of the sounds (up to 8 scenes). I have been running the ocean one in the background for relaxation. I was also impressed with how realistic some of the birds sounds are with various tweaks. Hoping to play with the sequencer to mimic some different bird calls.

Chef-inspired presets and sample recordings here.

Hi y’all!
Newb to the forums here. I don’t own an AXE (which is a shame but can’t afford all cool gear) I’m a Kemper user.

I’m on a hunt for Kee Marcello’s lead tone from the out of this world album and the preset Swedish Chef posted in another thread on this forum is closest to the original I’ve heard so far from any rig.
So I’m wondering if anyone still has that preset or a link to it as I’d like to profile it?

Better yet if anyone has the preset and both units and could make a profile of it?

Thanks in advance and rock on!

I wonder what he's doing now? He disappeared quite suddenly which was a shame as he was a great contributor. Well done Yek for keeping his creations alive!

Yup, Chef's presets were/are something else. I remember "back-engineering" some of his presets thinking "now how the h@#$ did you figure out that this would gonna work like it does?" He seemed part alien/part timetraveller to me back then....

Chef is deeply missed.......period.

Hi y’all!
Newb to the forums here. I don’t own an AXE (which is a shame but can’t afford all cool gear) I’m a Kemper user.

I’m on a hunt for Kee Marcello’s lead tone from the out of this world album and the preset Swedish Chef posted in another thread on this forum is closest to the original I’ve heard so far from any rig.
So I’m wondering if anyone still has that preset or a link to it as I’d like to profile it?

Better yet if anyone has the preset and both units and could make a profile of it?

Thanks in advance and rock on!
Unless you get someone to run it on the device it was created for and the same firmware version, you're likely out of luck...

Unless you get someone to run it on the device it was created for and the same firmware version, you're likely out of luck...
Yeah I know it’s far fetched but doesn’t hurt to ask right? :)
Just finding the preset would help a lot.
I think I could find someone to help me with the rest.

Dang. That guy was seriously creative and pushing boundaries. Amazing what you can do with an Axe. I wouldn't have a clue of how to any of that. Do you think these will run on the FM3?

Back
Top Bottom