Votes: 37 13.1%
  • Black Zipper Hoodie, White Logo on Back

Votes: 139 49.3%
  • I'd ALSO pay more for higher quality

Votes: 169 59.9%
  • I would not order ANY Sweatshirt/Hoodie

Votes: 27 9.6%

• Total voters
I'm basically a sucker for fan-boy gear so I'll take the guitar picks, Leather guitar strap, USB thumb drive, coffee mugs, zippered beer huggies, seat covers, pet clothes, etc.:)

I also like the pullover fleece - no hood, short zipper at neck, hand pocket thing. Long sleeve T would be great as well.

(for poll, I voted zipper with logo on back though)

Baseball caps please... This kind:

4e19a8a5d07e3676dc58541f0fb4ff01.jpg

Or how about a chef's hat?

How about big white logo on back AND small logo on the right arm or right breast so you could see it when your playing guitar!

I'm overweight and I take meds that make me run hot. I never wear long sleeves of any kind except for a winter coat or flannel that is almost always wide open. A hoodie or sweatshirt would never leave my closet.

I love this stuff. I'd like a ball cap, t-shirts, and hoodies but the problem is: every time I bought gear (Axe fx & Mfc) I tried to buy a t-shirt with it and my size was out of stock. So after the fact I tried to order a shirt. $20 shirt AND $60 shipping to canada!!!!!!!!!!! I cancelled the order. As I said I'd love all kinds of swag but I will never pay more for shipping than the actual product. I think it's a great idea but Count me out.

Black pullover and zipper hoodies with stitched logos, and black hats with a large stitched logo on front with a small stitched logo on the back for those of us that like to wear our hats backwards please :)

Back
Top Bottom