Votes: 169 59.9%
  • I would not order ANY Sweatshirt/Hoodie

Votes: 27 9.6%

• Total voters

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Hi all,

The person who handles our merch asked me to check with customers about hoodies or crew sweatshirts.

Post your thoughts here on what you might like to see. Keep it short so it's easy for me to summarize for her, please?

Ideas include:
1. "Crew" sweatshirt - Black/white logo? Gray/Black logo?
2. Pull over hoodie - Black/white logo? Logo on front or back?
3. Zip hoodie - Black/white logo on back?

"Standard" quality shirts cost less, but we're considering Heavy duty champion sweatshirt - Higher price, but very nice.

Thoughts? Would you order something like this?

We're also planning to put hats in the store after many requests.

I'm gonna go with pullover hoodies in black with white logo on the front. Big plus if it's got one of those big, put-both-hands-in pockets on the front/center. I also like the idea of heavy duty material for longer lifespan, but I live in Texas, so I'd personally prefer something a little lighter.

Ranger panties. We need ranger panties in the store. What else would we wear with a sweatshirt? :p

I would love to have some merch from Fractal but paying $50 to have it shipped to Canada makes it a non starter. Is there any possibility of other options?

I'm gonna go with pullover hoodies in black with white logo on the front. Big plus if it's got one of those big, put-both-hands-in pockets on the front/center. I also like the idea of heavy duty material for longer lifespan.

This x 3974539475

Wow, you had a cap. I didnt know they even existed. :shock

Yea, I got a Fractal hat at the 1st AxeFest West gathering a couple years back. It was my prized possession, until a good friend and Fractal client said he wanted a Fractal hat. So I gave him mine. Now I channel and pray to the powers that be to bring on the Fractal hats to the Fractal store, so that I may once again cover my dome with Fractal goodness. Or sumsuch.

I hope you guys have some solution for us "over the pond" fan boys :)

I would love to get my hands on a couple of black and orange long sleeved t-shirts (don't know the real name for those)
with some cool logos on front and back .. and maybe .. "www.fractalaudio.com" along one arm ??

:)

fingers crossed

BASEBALL CAP BASEBALL CAP BASEBALL CAP BASEBALL CAP BASEBALL CAP BASEBALL CAP BASEBALL CAP...... did you hear me suggest a CAP, Please! Thank YOU! :)

P.S. (Ball Cap)

Last edited:
666th post, so maybe Saaaaaa-tan will help coherce FAS to make it so... BASEBALL CAPS! Seriously, I've seen 'em and I WANT 'EM!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom