Sustain without compression?

You can also lower the volume threshold required to get natural feedback sustain by using a hollowbody guitar.

How about a vol block with level tied inversely to envelope? Have a way to activate it also with the FC or exp pedal

No computer wizardry for this, altough the Freqout pedal tries to do this. Play loud and face the speaker when you want more sustain.
What speaker do you use w/AXE fx 3? Powered monitor? Of course old school with amp interaction works.

For some reason real cabs make it a lot easier, it's a bit of a fight with PA speakers. I use CLR for general band usage and Genelec or Amphion at home.

For some reason real cabs make it a lot easier, it's a bit of a fight with PA speakers. I use CLR for general band usage and Genelec or Amphion at home.
Thanks! Just checked Pete Thorn review on CLR. Good sustain/feedback with these? I've been using a Yamaha DXR 10 but haven't been able to get any 'good' feedback only squeal with my AX8 (no room for compressor help with other effects needed) ...but now moving to AXE FXIII and hoping to get more options

Back
Top Bottom