Wish Sustain pedal like the one from Game Changer Audio

just decide if you want to run everything in series (no dry sound when actually playing the chord), or in parallel, so you can hear the chord when you play it and you can jam over the pad.

Can you explain how that works? I don't see why there's no dry sound in series?

Unless you mute the Delay block etc., but a putting it in parallel is much easier.

i like it in series at 100% wet, so that you don't hear the initial chord played...just the pad, which appears out of nowhere. as you feed different chords into the delay, they crossfade with each other and it's a very smooth transition from one to the next. i'm an ambient space cadet, so you might want to use it slightly differently (i.e. some type of performance whereby your audience isn't sent immediately to sleep)

Reactions: yek
i like it in series at 100% wet, so that you don't hear the initial chord played...just the pad, which appears out of nowhere. as you feed different chords into the delay, they crossfade with each other and it's a very smooth transition from one to the next. i'm an ambient space cadet, so you might want to use it slightly differently (i.e. some type of performance whereby your audience isn't sent immediately to sleep)

Thanks for explaining that. I copied the method of the first preset mentioned in this thread. The Delay is in series there as well but it had a 500ms time which I reduced to 100ms. I also prefer the effect only version which is great for inspirational ambient chords. ;)

Funny, the Enzo pedal I just got has an infinite sustain mode as well.

Back
Top Bottom