Votes: 4 9.5%

Votes: 12 28.6%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
You get eight layouts with twelve buttons per layout.

Sorry I don't have 2 FCs (yet!). So please explain. When on the hardware interface (not Axe Edit), if you have 2 FCs connected and registered on the Devices tab, and you go to the FC controller settings and Edit Layout, there are only 12 switches that show up? not 18?

Sorry I don't have 2 FCs (yet!). So please explain. When on the hardware interface (not Axe Edit), if you have 2 FCs connected and registered on the Devices tab, and you go to the FC controller settings and Edit Layout, there are only 12 switches that show up? not 18?

Setup->FC Controllers->Layout 1->Tap, 12 switches not 18

A layout only has 12 switches. Multiple FCs can either be mirrored and share the same switches or they can be independent and use their own layouts.

I use 4.

FC12 fires up on Presets. When I choose one, it goes to Scenes where i access different settings i.e. channels, rhythm, lead, special FX etc. I also have a switch that takes me to Effects (same switch takes me back to scenes). And lastly the Looper.

Bottom right switch is always Tap/Tune, Top Right is Presets, hold for looper (except on the Preset layout).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom