• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

SURVEY: How many layouts do you use?

How many layouts do you use?

Votes: 6 14.3%

Votes: 4 9.5%

Votes: 12 28.6%

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Patzag

Fractal Fanatic
You get eight layouts with twelve buttons per layout.
Sorry I don't have 2 FCs (yet!). So please explain. When on the hardware interface (not Axe Edit), if you have 2 FCs connected and registered on the Devices tab, and you go to the FC controller settings and Edit Layout, there are only 12 switches that show up? not 18?

Twister

Regular
Sorry I don't have 2 FCs (yet!). So please explain. When on the hardware interface (not Axe Edit), if you have 2 FCs connected and registered on the Devices tab, and you go to the FC controller settings and Edit Layout, there are only 12 switches that show up? not 18?
Setup->FC Controllers->Layout 1->Tap, 12 switches not 18

unix-guy

Legend!
A layout only has 12 switches. Multiple FCs can either be mirrored and share the same switches or they can be independent and use their own layouts.

brianv4

Forum Addict
I use 4.

FC12 fires up on Presets. When I choose one, it goes to Scenes where i access different settings i.e. channels, rhythm, lead, special FX etc. I also have a switch that takes me to Effects (same switch takes me back to scenes). And lastly the Looper.

Bottom right switch is always Tap/Tune, Top Right is Presets, hold for looper (except on the Preset layout).

Last edited:
Top Bottom