Supply Sag changes FW11-12 to FW13?

Dimebucker

Experienced
Hey

Do someone remember what was that new feature what did come whit FW13 ,and I remember that feature did chance tone quality a lot. I think it was that supply sag parametric and preamp sag switch ,what did chance tone a lot? And I remember Cliff did post some information ,to use some settings for those parametric to get back to old FW11-12 tone quality. If someone remember what those settings are ,please let me know. I need to know what I must chance for amp block to get FW11 or FW12 tone quality for some my old TM presets ,what I was made whit FW11-12. I have installed FW13.07 for my Axe FX II and that I am using right now ,need only few old TM presets sound like they did sound in FW11-12.

Last edited:
Hey

Thanks for reply mate ,yeah I was already search some information whit those firmware notes. If I read correct that Supply Sag parametric feature did come before 11 and 12 firmware ,and that Preamp Sag switch did come in F13 correct if I am wrong? And now I need to know answer for these.

-What was that Cliff recommended settings for that Supply Sag to get FW11-12 tones back ,i remember he was tell us some parametric settings to get older firmware tones back?
-And I was notice we did not have whit FW11-12 that Preamp Sag switch ,do I need to shut that off to get that FW11-12 tone back?

Check the the firmware update PDF file. All the old update changes are in the PDF

Hey

I also remember Cliff did say something for Cathode Squish settings too ,that chance Cathode Squish parametric in some value will give old firmwares tone quality. I don't remember what was those settings ,if someone remember those please let me know? If I remember correct some chances did come in FW12.03 for that feature ,and I did not like those chances and I did go back to FW12.01.

Back
Top Bottom