Supernal Endgame

"99% of guitar players give the rest a bad name" Interesting hypothesis, care to elaborate?

Just messin' with ya PJ. Doesn't much matter. My reputation is shot either way.

I think the only thing worse than guitar players is drummers. At least with guitar players you don't have to remind them to set up their rig facing the audience.

Just messin' with ya PJ. Doesn't much matter. My reputation is shot either way.

I think the only thing worse than guitar players is drummers. At least with guitar players you don't have to remind them to set up their rig facing the audience.

No worries. I had a feeling that quote was a play on words, but wasn't sure. Thanks for untangling my confusion!

Thanks Jake. Glad you liked it. Glad someone commented on the song rather than my signature. \m/ (^_*) \m/

I took some time and not only checked out your website but listened to all of your available music. I wanted to get a complete feel for your creations and did so accordingly. I appreciate and am influenced by many styles of music and truly enjoy many aspects of of your creative visions. Thank you for that! As for the signature lol, it can be an unnecessary distraction when your looking for people to check out your material. Either way, I wish you and your band mates musical success! Good luck on the album!

I took some time and not only checked out your website but listened to all of your available music. I wanted to get a complete feel for your creations and did so accordingly. I appreciate and am influenced by many styles of music and truly enjoy many aspects of of your creative visions. Thank you for that! As for the signature lol, it can be an unnecessary distraction when your looking for people to check out your material. Either way, I wish you and your band mates musical success! Good luck on the album!

Thanks PJ. I appreciate your kind words. Prog is certainly a niche so we don't expect to sell 40 million albums, but we do enjoy creating interesting music. Thanks for giving us a listen.

Back
Top Bottom