Superior Drummer 3 looks amazing!

I have an internet connection with 16 Mbit/s max. oh my f..... god.....
No way around it, my provider sucks :(

Man that Tracker thing looks promising

I tried it out with a drum multitrack audio file imported a bunch of times. It found the kick fine and the snare but had trouble with the hats. It's not really meant to do multitrack drums though. I was surprised it managed just those.

I just tried the Tracker out with the Cubase demo project.

Really impressive stuff. I imagine the tweaking needed to make it sound almost perfect would be just minute of work. (cymbal being the biggest problem perhaps from an overhead audio track)

I just tried the Tracker out with the Cubase demo project.

Really impressive stuff. I imagine the tweaking needed to make it sound almost perfect would be just minute of work. (cymbal being the biggest problem perhaps from an overhead audio track)

Supercooles Demovideo !!!

Tracker option should revolutionize drums recording as much as Axe-FX. No midi triggers required anymore.

I just upgraded from SD2 (and had EZD2). Looks like I don't need those two program anymore -- SD3 is the best of both worlds. All my kits and user MIDI came over fine. Too many choices now for drums for me -- has to be 300 + kit presets with all my prior kits and the new ones!

I'm a huge fan of ToonTrack. I used to hate fussing with drum programming/details. ToonTrack made it so much easier to find great grooves, great drum sounds, do song arrangements, and edit stuff on the fly easier.

This is great stuff. Never been a better time alive to be a musician!

I'm on my fourth day of downloading so all of the surround mic samples have not been installed yet however the core library is functional. I love the new features but I am super glad SD3 is backwards compatible because I have yet to hear a stock SD3 kit that sounds as good as the Avatar/Natural set in SD2.

Back
Top Bottom