Super Vee Tremolo

markmusicman

Experienced
I was wondering if anyone else here on the forums has tried the Super Vee Tremolo system. I'll tell you what it is the best thing I ever did the my HSS Strat and my Malmsteen Strat. They stay in perfect tune now and I have them both set up to float. If you have a Strat that you are unhappy with because of tuning issues I highly recommend trying a Super Vee you will not be disappointed. The best thing I ever did for my strats. I'm so happy with them now.

I have a Supervee Bladerunner, you still need to take care of things such as the nut, string trees etc. It's a pretty good unit.

I have a Malmsteen strat, it's the one in my icon, that stays in tune pretty well with the stock trem.

I just put one on my G5 strat, and it does indeed stay in tune incredibly well, I still put some nut sauce on the nut and have a graphtec string tree installed.
With that combo I've been able to go crazy with the trem and still stay in tune.
One thing I will say, all the claims about increased sustain and resonance was not true at all in my case, if anything it was a bit less until I swapped the saddles out for bent steel ones.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 4

My Malmsteen had tuning issues and since I out the Super Vee on it just stays in better tune now. Especially the G string which always went flat after bending. Then I would have
to hit the bar to bring it back in tune. I tried everything with the nut, but once I put the Super Vee on its awesome. I actually play it allot more now.

Back
Top Bottom