Super Trem

Couldn't agree more - it's becoming my go-to amp as well. This model is so dynamic!

Definitely sweet ,I was surprised when I checked it out. Is it base on a marshall super tremolo?

Two weeks later I find I like it even more! It is so dynamic and really sounds great with a drive pedal in front.

Finally got around to working on a patch witht his amp last night and does indeed sound killer. Very dynamic and a nice alternative to the /13 amp. I've got that one now set slightly cleaner and "glassier" and the Super Trem set a little darker with just a bit more drive and mids. I'm running the Super Trem into the same cab mix as I use for the Marhall plexi for now.

Reactions: yek
I wish I could take this amp out of the unit and cuddle with it in bed - that's the level of "LIKE" I am at with this amp model. I think I said it before - but this might just be the best amp ever built, real or modelled. Huge thanks to you again, Cliff.

I wish I could take this amp out of the unit and cuddle with it in bed - that's the level of "LIKE" I am at with this amp model. I think I said it before - but this might just be the best amp ever built, real or modelled. Huge thanks to you again, Cliff.

that is a whole lotta love :)

I'm with you so far chef.. I've been using the /13 and Marshall Plexi for my two main patches so far. But the Super Trem kind of rides in the middle of those two and I can hit it with a drive pedal and some EQ to really push in a different direction. Killer dynamics, which is a must have for me with any amp. But this amp just doesn't need much adjustment at all for what I like to hear.

I messed a bit with the Suhr Badger using the same (Super Trem) patch also, but I found it too bass-heavy. That's my next amp tackle. I'm guessing I'll need to work harder at finding the right IR and also have to dive into amp/cab settings a bit more than I did with the Super Trem and /13.

This box smokes... the more I learn how to make adjustments, the more I'm blown away.

Yes, or this one:

First I want to say greetings! Just received my Axe II a few days ago and digging it!

Loving the Super Trem model.

I have a '67 Supro Thunderbolt I would GLADLY send to Cliff for modelling if he was interested. Same amp as the one in this video, which I'm very familiar with, since I had a second-hand involvement in the making of it. I wound the pickups used in the Les Paul during the second half. :D The Tele pickups in the first half are Don Mare, as I recall.
That video is the reason I bought my Thunderbolt!:D

Back
Top Bottom