Super Funk

You know I often see someone who’s really good at something and think to myself “if I was this good, I’d drop whatever I’m doing now and just do that for the rest of my life”. This is one of those cases.

These guys are incredible! I've been to their live shows but never been able to see them play together. Mind blown!

Agreed, I could listen to both these guys go at it all day long! I really would like to catch Mark live at some point in the future. I really enjoy his stuff I've seen on YouTube immensely!

On a semi-related note, I was just browsing Reverb and see there's now a Mark Lettieri PRS signature HSS model :eek:

Mark has been my favorite guitarist for a while now, ever since discovering Snarky Puppy years ago. “Tasty playing” doesn’t begin to cover it!

On a semi-related note, I was just browsing Reverb and see there's now a Mark Lettieri PRS signature HSS model :eek:
Surely if I buy it I’ll immediately start playing exactly like Mark. 😂 Or at least that’s how I justified gear prurchases 20 years ago when I didn’t have any money.

This is a lesson I've relearned over and over buying guitars all my life.
That’s the lesson I’ll keep on learning for the rest of my life, as well. Although thanks to COVID, I do sound better than ever before.

The GAS is strong with this one. Pretty much nails the specs I prefer, including the middle pup by itself - which PRS often don't do. Definitely want to check this out when it ships.

And yes, I'll still sound like me ;-)

The GAS is strong with this one. Pretty much nails the specs I prefer, including the middle pup by itself - which PRS often don't do. Definitely want to check this out when it ships.

And yes, I'll still sound like me ;-)
Yeah... I'm wondering what the neck profile is like, but it's pretty intriguing to me.

Back
Top Bottom