Wish Sunn Model T

Whenever I see the SUNN)))))) logo I get a little excited …so yes , +1, though I think preset Bassman About To Explode may get sorta close..
and just downloaded and tried the latest iteration of Helix Native that I sorta forgot I had …and was very pleasantly surprised how good the MOO))))N (little on the nose there L6) seemed in the plugin…apparently this latest update introduced a new cab and IR paradigm that sounded much improved to me…(and also has the cutest faux-NIKKO style mic placement tool ((where the hell did he disappear to..)) ) ))))

I've mentioned this before, but I owned the original 1974 model for 30 years. Sold it and my Messenger guitar after my divorce. Two biggest mistakes of my life, not counting "you know who". 150 RMS watts of pure clean made it the perfect pedal amp.

Hopefully this spurs it on. I make doom tones with the bass amps but its not the same thing.

If Cliff could model both the original red knob model as well as the radically different Fender reissue, then I think he could make a lot of bass and guitar players very happy.

They are both excellent and different amps it seems versus what has already been modeled.

Last edited:
If Cliff could model both the original red knob model as well as the radically different Fender reissue, then I think he could make a lot of bass and guitar players very happy.

They are both excellent and different amps it seems versus what has already been modeled.
red knob? My original out of the box version had black and silver knobs.

Oh wow! You are correct.

For some reason, I thought the red knob was the original.
Red knob was Version 2 of the amp. Not a reissue. You can tell for sure by the three way mid boost switch on the front of the amp (v2). There was an intermediate model with black and silver knobs that also has the three way switch but they had not updated the plate or the knobs yet.

Back
Top Bottom