Summer Season tip recording - turn OFF the robot lawn mover wire

The high frequency from the robot lawn movers circuit creates extra buzz noise in my strat as an antenna.
Just tellin' if you lately got some 'unexplained' lowfi sound along with the summer seasons startup.

Grab a beer, turn it off and prepare for the world tour level everybody will automatically reach with Cygnus G D I :D

The high frequency from the robot lawn movers circuit creates extra buzz noise in my strat as an antenna.
Just tellin' if you lately got some 'unexplained' lowfi sound along with the summer seasons startup.

Grab a beer, turn it off and prepare for the world tour level everybody will automatically reach with Cygnus G D I :D
This makes people laugh but it's a real PITA.

I was creating a new thread to see if someone has found a solution (other than switching off the lawn mower or other fancy stuff.. it's always funny when it doesn't happen to you!)

I went crazy to find the source of a constant noise (high gain presets) and I discovered that it was caused by the robot lawn mower and its wire.. Pickups act like an antenna.. so I was wondering if there's a way to shield / stop / avoid this behavior..! Suggestions welcome!

Back
Top Bottom