Summer NAMM in Nashvile, anyone?

Womac911

Inspired
I've recently found it very important that I attend Summer NAMM. Getting there is not an issue... flights right now are OK priced, but if I need to, I'll drive from Seattle at the last minute, just to blow out the cobwebs from one of my cars.

Finding space is an issue however.

Is there anyone going that any any room available? closet..couch...bathtub..etc... I can either pay cash, or trade some of the gear I manufacture.

Wait until winter namm if money / flights aren't an issue( shorter drive). I've been to 38 namms and summer is a waste. Very small

I've been doing Winter Namm since 2003. It's important that I be at Summer Namm, specifically. There will be a speaker doing a session on trademarks. This guy represents one of the worst trademarks in the industry. I've researched it for 18 years, and it's invalid. Never should have been granted.
Mark owner is suing a competitor of mine. The CEO of my largest competitor and I wish to discuss the mark's validity with the attorney. During the session. She and I have been working closely with each other for a year now to defeat the mark.

Last edited:
Well, that's pretty important. Find a hotel further away, 15-20 miles. It should be reasonable. It may be too late to find reasonable flights though . Let us know how it turns out

We're working on raising funding for the defense. S.Duncan will be contributing. If successful, it will be one of the biggest things ever to happen to the industry.
FLights costs are currently reasonable. I can get an American Arlines r/t for about $450

Back
Top Bottom