"Sukr" Cab Pack is super "versadiddle"!

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
If you haven't heard the news this will be the next pack coming out from me and it's going to be really "soon"! :)

It's going to include three smaller cabinets with three different speaker types. G12-65 Lead, WGS Veteran 30 and an English V30. The feedback from the Fractal Audio beta group has been amazing and I'm "Sukr" you'll love these aswell:

0:00-0:27: The first clean/bluesy/rootsy/organic sounding tone is from the 65 type speaker. It's a fat tone but it has an almost Fendery pick attack sparkle. I love it with my Strat.

0:27-0:47: The second part is the Vet 30 speaker type which is all about the mids. I had to almost completely scoop out the mids from the Brit 800 amp sim to achieve that tone that is still very mid focused. As the clip shows you'll get a really good professional mix ready tone straight out of the box with this speaker.

0:47-1:24: The last part is the V30 speaker which is the most modern and scooped and handles even metal when needed even though it's a smaller speaker cabinet. I've done a lot of V30 speakers before but this is completely different to a 4x12 cabinet. Less focus on the low end rumble and more focus on the actual grindy tone of the V30 without the low frequencies taking over. I actually have a preset that I really like with a 4x12 Citrus IR blended with one of these V30 Sukr IRs and I blend more of the Sukr in to add treble when needed. It's extremely organic sounding that way.

Okay I could write about this stuff forever so it's best to stop.

Do you like how it sounds? :)

Sorry for the delay with the pack. We're asking a few questions from "John Sukr" regarding this pack. That's delaying the pack a little bit but it should be out as soon as possible.

This is excellent. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Tator! It really is something completely different to what I've done before. The Fractal Audio beta group feedback has been really awesome. They love the pack! :) The last time I got this much positive feedback was when I made Cab Pack 8.

Back
Top Bottom