Suhr PT15 IR

Sixstring

Legend!
I'm contemplating one of these again I know there are a few that have time with it. Any insights running 4CM or just straight up into a cab or monitors?

Thanks!

I almost bought one when they first came out. Looks like the best amp in the market for a D.I option.
I looked at the REVV D-20 but I hear the Torpido R/L is not as good as the Suhr or so I have read. If it works out I might be pairing it with an FX8 for the effects, we shall see!

I have one. Used it in 4CM with my FX8. I love the amp and have no plans to sell it but the FM9 gets everything I need in one unit. The Suhr is a fantastic Marshall though. View attachment 121709View attachment 121710
Oh boy that is one sexy rig!, For me it is a curiosity thing for sure I just want to play through a real tube amp. It's been over a decade for me and I just need to satisfy that urg. I'm curious how come you're not using the FX8 to channel switch?

Oh boy that is one sexy rig!, For me it is a curiosity thing for sure I just want to play through a real tube amp. It's been over a decade for me and I just need to satisfy that urg. I'm curious how come you're not using the FX8 to channel switch?
I used the factory channel switch because my main preset worked with all three channels and wanted to be able to switch them without loosing any switches on the FX8.

I used the factory channel switch because my main preset worked with all three channels and wanted to be able to switch them without loosing any switches on the FX8.
I haven't really looked that deep and was unaware that you had to give up switches in order to amp switch, I figured it was a programing function within the matrix.

You can do amp channel changes with scenes (no dedicated amp channel switched needed) or with dedicated foot switches on the FX8.

I haven't really looked that deep and was unaware that you had to give up switches in order to amp switch, I figured it was a programing function within the matrix.
You can have a scene change the channel. I just preferred to be able to select whatever channel I wanted.

I have one. Used it in 4CM with my FX8. I love the amp and have no plans to sell it but the FM9 gets everything I need in one unit. The Suhr is a fantastic Marshall though.
^^^ This is 100% correct!

It's a great amp! After 1 few hours of play I don't want to be locked into just that sound. For me it's a no go as much as I really wanted to keep this amp I'm going to stick with the FM9. So much easier for what I'm doing at the moment I can't justify keeping it.

Back
Top Bottom