Suhr PT-100?

Awesome! Glad you like it!
I had done a wipe of my III some months ago, and this preset got forgotten in the backup shuffle.....just redownloaded and installed IRs ....
Very sweet! And I’m humbled that I gave you the initial inspiration to put it together. FW9 makes everything better, including this preset!

Loaded this one up today and it sounds really good. Very amp-like! Do you feel that it sounds the same as it did when you had created on the old firmware compared to now?

Last edited:
I think it sounds better now. The newest firmware sounds really good. Cliff has definitely made improvements in the modelling.

I'm also liking this patch with the Suhr Celestion IRs, specifically the GB and V30 mixes. Different flavor than the PT Cab IRs I made, with a little more sizzle in the upper mids.

I think it sounds better now. The newest firmware sounds really good. Cliff has definitely made improvements in the modelling.

I'm also liking this patch with the Suhr Celestion IRs, specifically the GB and V30 mixes. Different flavor than the PT Cab IRs I made, with a little more sizzle in the upper mids.
what Suhr Celestion irs are you using?

Hi @muudrock ; I played your preset since few weeks now (rehearsal) and when I play it @home without tweaking it on my Matrix FR 10, it sounds muffled, do you know where it comes from ?

Thanks

Hi, I just discovered this patch and I am very excited. I had a patch with the Hook on my AX8, but it didn't sound as good as yours. Thank you very much.

I got good tones immediately. When I swapped my fav IR combo in, it became better to my ears, but that always happens......on my gear that is. I did find the 3 cab combination very interesting to get to the amp in the room vibe. I like the combo the OP chose.

Hi @muudrock ; I played your preset since few weeks now (rehearsal) and when I play it @home without tweaking it on my Matrix FR 10, it sounds muffled, do you know where it comes from ?

Thanks
It doesn't sound muffled on my set up which is either studio monitors or Friedman FR cab. Im not familiar with the Matrix cab though.
The IRs included are on the darker side so maybe that is it.

My apologies for resurrecting this, but has anyone tried to use these presets in their FM3? I figured some things won't convert over, but I am super curious to try this out as I've been enjoying the CAE+ models lately, but am after that PT100 tone.

My apologies for resurrecting this, but has anyone tried to use these presets in their FM3? I figured some things won't convert over, but I am super curious to try this out as I've been enjoying the CAE+ models lately, but am after that PT100 tone.

Here you go, I took the preset and transferred it to the FM3. Had to take out a couple of effects so it's within the CPU

Have a play and see if it's what you're after

Attachments

• PT 100.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 26
Here you go, I took the preset and transferred it to the FM3. Had to take out a couple of effects so it's within the CPU

Have a play and see if it's what you're after
Hi

Thank you for charing.

Which cabs are you using in following spots

User 1 #4
User 1 #5
User 1 #18

Sound great.

Back
Top Bottom