Suhr PT-100?

What channel does the IRs go in? A has default and B is User 2. I put all 4 IR's in my User 1 list. So should I just add them to Channel B as the 4 IR's pointing to where they are in my User 1 list? Sorry for this noob question, but I'm not sure.

Thanks,

Roger

What channel does the IRs go in? A has default and B is User 2. I put all 4 IR's in my User 1 list. So should I just add them to Channel B as the 4 IR's pointing to where they are in my User 1 list? Sorry for this noob question, but I'm not sure.

Thanks,

Roger
i need to take a look tonight when i get home,because i dont really remember on what channel i put those IRs.

I went back and tried this preset again and noticed that when I mute ALL the cabs that there's still some sound coming through. It's quite a bit lower in level ( ? ) ..., but when I mute all the cabs in any of my other presets I get silence ?

Anyone else notice this and/or know what's causing it ?

So all 4 of these cabs should be on at once in the preset?

I guess that's what muudrock intended ..., but I don't "prefer" it that way .... That's how I found out sound was bleeding through ( via air - THANKS yek ) ! Because I was soloing the cabs to see which ones I like the best ....

When I use this preset unchanged it sounds heavy in reverb and delay. Is this the intent? I'm not a heavy effects guy so it may just be me.

@muudrock i just get the Axe 3 and your preset and IRs sound perfect,thank you buddy.
P.S do you have plans to make more IRs?
Possibly, if I can find the time. I have some more cabs and speakers I'd like to capture.

So all 4 of these cabs should be on at once in the preset?

Yes, but not necessary. I used the 4 IRs at once because it sounded like the cab in the room. The different IRs are just slightly different mic placement, different eq or mic pre.

When I use this preset unchanged it sounds heavy in reverb and delay. Is this the intent? I'm not a heavy effects guy so it may just be me.

The delay input gain is attached to ext. 2 if I remember correctly. You can remove the controller from that parameter and just set it to where you want it. It's not reverb heavy here, maybe something got changed?

Also, due to my ASM12s being a little darker than brighter, I'm only using PT212C and D, as they are the brighter of the 2. Panned hard left and right, sound great in my studio. Tried all 4 using A and B, and it was a little woofy for me tastes.
Rearranged the scenes for the order of Clean, Clean AMB, CH2, CH2 Boost, CH2 Klon, CH3, CH Boost, and CH3 Klon for my FC12

Great and generous work. Definitely a keeper. Fantastic clean scenes!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom