Suhr Modern

I have a 5 and a 2 year old. Keep all my guitars locked in their cases. The AX8 is on the desk...they managed to draw on it :-|

Love Suhr guitars, the one in my profile photo was my favorite guitar ever, right up until the point my ex-wife smashed it into about 10 pieces. I need to swap out that photo with my Silverburst now...

Can’t say the same. My Suhr GG arrived from the factory with the pickup selector wired faulty and knobs bended. Really expensive guitar. Sold it and never wanted a Suhr again.
shame to write off a fantastic company over one bad experience....probably wasn't even on their end. Every Suhr I've ever played has been top-notch, including my Classic

Love Suhr guitars, the one in my profile photo was my favorite guitar ever, right up until the point my ex-wife smashed it into about 10 pieces. I need to swap out that photo with my Silverburst now...

Not cool! Stories like that break my heart. :eek:

My kids are grown now but i still remember the days of little peanut butter hands pushing buttons.

I had a old junk guitar that i smashed... just for the hell of it. It took just about all my effort... was on the boarder of reckless/dangerous.
She must have gotten so angry it gave her super human strength.
What did you do?

I had a old junk guitar that i smashed... just for the hell of it. It took just about all my effort... was on the boarder of reckless/dangerous.
She must have gotten so angry it gave her super human strength.
What did you do?
It didn’t seem to be that hard for her, we had concrete stairs that led from our bedroom to our outdoor pool area and those were very effective.

I didn’t mean to derail the thread, I’m back on the site now because I just ordered a III and this thread made me realize that guitar no longer exists. Looking forward to playing guitar again and finding myself again. Cheers!

I once found a fruit treat gummy thing inside the output jack of a pedal....after I had plugged it in.
I love my kids.

I've posted it in other threads before, but I love this guitar. I played it at Cosmo Music in Toronto last year and something about it just made me really obsessed. I don't usually go for "relic" type guitars but the juxtaposition of the really modern sound and design coupled with the worn look and feel of the roasted maple neck just clicked for me. The way the pickups are set up is also incredibly versatile, it's my go-to guitar for taking to jams because I can get the right sound for nearly any style on it.
IMG_0335.jpeg

IMG_0334.jpeg

I've posted it in other threads before, but I love this guitar. I played it at Cosmo Music in Toronto last year and something about it just made me really obsessed. I don't usually go for "relic" type guitars but the juxtaposition of the really modern sound and design coupled with the worn look and feel of the roasted maple neck just clicked for me. The way the pickups are set up is also incredibly versatile, it's my go-to guitar for taking to jams because I can get the right sound for nearly any style on it.
View attachment 61974

View attachment 61973

Very nice!

With other brands, you always risk getting a guitar that just doesn’t feel or sound right. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve bought a guitar that I wanted to, but just didn’t fall in love with. Every Suhr I’ve ever picked up has consistently been an incredible instrument. I just wish I could afford one.

Just got this:

imanapn1fmrpwbs8qkcp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom