Wish Suhr Koko Boost

Based on what I read about the pedal, I'd say there is no need for a model. If it really is that transparent, there are enough other ways already to boost the signal without adding color. Also, the PEQ and DRIVE block (which provides a number of boosts) let you select a (mid) frequency and boost or cut it.
But then again, I never tried a Koko.

Last edited:
I cannot explain Koko technically but for me it is a magic box, that mid boost is guitar heaven. I beleive that AXE can do it and I will be happy if someone can do that for me. And like Guthrie once said: " with an amp and Koko he can do the whole performance of Aristocrats". :D

I cannot explain Koko technically but for me it is a magic box, that mid boost is guitar heaven. I beleive that AXE can do it and I will be happy if someone can do that for me. And like Guthrie once said: " with an amp and Koko he can do the whole performance of Aristocrats". :D

Are you sure he said "koko"? :cool:

Yep, I am! This was his main boost pedal for a long time, even for recording. Cannot find the link, sorry!
A quick Google search for "Guthrie Govan boost" seems to concur. The results pretty unanimously say "Koko Boost".

Back
Top Bottom