Suhr Bella 1x12 IR - FREE

Variable

Inspired
So I was bored tonight and thought I'd capture some IRs of my new Suhr Bella 1x12 with a Celestion V-type speaker. I really like this cab; it sounds bigger than it is, and it makes everything I throw at it sound good. It's got this thick midrange thing going on.

I was going to capture it with a 57, but mine seems to have grown legs and walked away, so I used my Sennheiser e609 instead.

Check it out! If you like it, feel free to donate whatever you think appropriate at my PayPay.Me link.

-Russ

Attachments

• RWL Bella 1x12 - 609 - MidCone.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
I’ll be interested in checking this out. I love the 1x12 IR’s & I DL’d the Celestion V-Type IR’s from their website not too long ago. I thought they were very even sounding, very easy to work with & are great for mixing in with another IR that might be a little dark or need some clarity & string definition.
Unfortunately, I’m in Tallahassee and am still without power due to Hurricane Michael.. my neighborhood took a few good blows & so did the surrounding area.. Tallahassee on the whole didn’t suffer to terribly badly, not like they did a little further west of here. So, hopefully it won’t be too, too long before we are restored. Hey, at least everyone is okay, and we have a generator.. so all isn’t bad.

Man, the hurricane is a huge bummer. Stay strong!

I’ll be interested in checking this out. I love the 1x12 IR’s & I DL’d the Celestion V-Type IR’s from their website not too long ago. I thought they were very even sounding, very easy to work with & are great for mixing in with another IR that might be a little dark or need some clarity & string definition.
Unfortunately, I’m in Tallahassee and am still without power due to Hurricane Michael.. my neighborhood took a few good blows & so did the surrounding area.. Tallahassee on the whole didn’t suffer to terribly badly, not like they did a little further west of here. So, hopefully it won’t be too, too long before we are restored. Hey, at least everyone is okay, and we have a generator.. so all isn’t bad.

Back
Top Bottom