Suggestions for outboard "mini" gear

I have a GTC Revpad that may slot into a loop. I also have a Mod Duo unit.
Revpad:
Mod Duo:
The Revpad has analog drives, the effects are digital.
The Mod Duo could be seen as a competitor to Axe Fx in a way as it does everything between that comes between guitar and speaker.

That’s pretty weird thing to write... :)
Lol! :D

Anyway, I was just writing that it only misses presets and midi connection to be perfect but soon realized it actually has both!

Do you happen to know how the pins on the trs midi jack are arranged? I guess one could avoid buying their midi I/O box by assembling the right cable.

I'm also curious to know how the presets can be exported to a PC since I don't see any software to download.

Sorry, don't know any details (yet).
Well I probably found those info on this video, to copy patches a third party MIDI sysex utility is needed on pc/mac.

Regarding the midi trs jack I assume it uses a proprietary protocol (since it uses 3 conductors for both in and out connections) which the midi I/O box translates into proper midi.

Reactions: yek
I'm on the lookout for some kickass gear I can put in one of the III's loops.

Must be small, out-of-the-ordinary and fun. Inspiring and creative. No regular pedals, no full-size 19" gear.

My Korg Kaossilator is a fun toy, but doesn't offer enough control. Maybe a polyphonic synth such as Korg's Volca Keys?

Already have an EHX Mel9.

Suggestions?
I’d like to be able to add a drum pedal like beat buddy or S-Drum to play along with.
I didn’t see anything in the manual that covered that... anyone know if this is possible and if there is a preferred way to do it?

Back
Top Bottom