Suggestions for outboard "mini" gear

This can also be of great help and relief :D
plusmedia_05.jpg

THIS:

It has an always-on dry output for your guitar signal, and an effect out (that I always leave on) to mix in as required after your guitar amp/cab blocks. I use a PEQ and compressor block for the organ signal so it blends well with my guitar tone and dynamics.

Last edited:
THIS:

It has an always-on dry output for your guitar signal, and an effect out (that I always leave on) to mix in as required after your guitar amp/cab blocks. I use a PEQ and compressor block for the organ signal so it blends well with my guitar tone and dynamics.

Better yet: crowdfunding to hire Mr. Bill Rupert as programmer for Fractal Audio :cool:

How about FracPad in 2D Touch Mode, running on a phone stuck to your guitar with double-sided tape? Simultaneous fingertip control of any two parameters.

I own one, and I too am running it with the III's compressor. Works great.

Wasn't in pressed with the Synth 9 and Key 9, alas.
EHX should put them all in a single device.

How about FracPad in 2D Touch Mode, running on a phone stuck to your guitar with double-sided tape? Simultaneous fingertip control of any two parameters.

:D

Thanks for all the suggestions, people!

For starters I just bought a Teenage Electronics PO-33 KO.

So impressed with their innovative approach.

Back
Top Bottom