Suggestion for next firmware- MIDI Setup

I'm having surgery Tuesday. C 5/6 discectomy and fusion.
All the best to you. Please take the time and focus on recovering. There will always be new firmware and features to dream up. But health, happiness, and family are top priorities.
In the meantime, we'll keep ourselves busy on the forum arguing about Klon variants and funny cat videos :)

I'm having surgery Tuesday. C 5/6 discectomy and fusion.
good luck!

As a veterinary neurology nurse, I see a lot of similar procedures (albeit on dogs) with very good outcomes. Take your time recovering, it'll give us all a chance to actually get our hands on the axe III.

Good idea. The first thing I did when I got the Axe FXIII was to assign all the cc#'s exactly like they were in the Axe FXII, except for the x/y and effects that are no longer there in the Axe FXIII. Then I used some of those spare cc#'s for new effects that have been added, etc. So I am good, but it might benefit new people buying the Axe FXIII.

What? Are the X/Ys all gone? In the II you could at least assign things like amp x/y and cab x/y.
The scene concept isn't working for me so I need the cc assignments.

Add my best wishes too, Cliff :)

Something I don't understand - assigning CC numbers to effects must take all of 5 minutes. Am I missing something?

No worries, you can still assign CCs to Channels.

Let's say I had 8 stomp box effects that I could turn on or off one by one. That way I could have 2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2=256 possible combinations. Channels and scenes can't do that many.

So I hope with both concepts, channels (for x/y) and direct cc assignments ( for effects) I could cover it all.

Let's say I had 8 stomp box effects that I could turn on or off one by one. That way I could have 2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2=256 possible combinations. Channels and scenes can't do that many.

So I hope with both concepts, channels (for x/y) and direct cc assignments ( for effects) I could cover it all.

It’s in the III manual and wiki. To switch channels in a block you assign just a single CC and then add a value to that CC, similar to scene switching.

Maybe the FCs will offer an advanced way.

Back
Top Bottom