• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Stupid Questions

jw3571

Inspired
I've never messed around with a MFC so I have a few questions. I'm mostly interested in switching between clean and dirty tones. When you do this on the MFC are you switching between scenes or can you switch between presets? Also, I assume when you hit for example reverb it switches the reverb off or on? Is this overkill for home use?

JayCM800XL

Experienced
The MFC-101 is awesome! Overkill for home use, maybe, so what? You owe it to yourself to have as much fun with your gear as you can! :encouragement:

Hell, my MFC-101 (with its pedalboard, external switches and 3 expression pedals) is overkill even for my band (we play hardcore punk-I only need one crushing tone!), so what? :D

It can do what you mentioned plus more! There are other foot control alternatives but you can't go wrong with Fractal, imo

Top Bottom