Studio Report

If you haven't bought your II yet my advice is: move fast. Once this 10.00 release drops there's going to be a run on the store. :)

No cabs will be lost. These will be offered as a download and possibly added to the existing cabs. Furthermore I'm contemplating increasing the user cab slots to 100 (or more).

If room allows it is always easier for the end user if they are included in the FW. While third party IRs are cool, it can be cumbersome to use them.

Thanks, Cliff. Either way the addition of more IR's is appreciated. I guess the advantage of having them in the firmware would be that it makes it easier to audition, as opposed to downloading and auditioning. But I don't think most of us will be bothered if they are offered as download only.

No cabs will be lost. These will be offered as a download and possibly added to the existing cabs. Furthermore I'm contemplating increasing the user cab slots to 100 (or more).

I am totally up for that, in the 'experimental' stages of my patch creations I flip through a ton of IRs looking for the right one, so the more I can fit into the Axe, the better :)

This is so cool cliff. 100 + sounds good to me. and some in the FW to :)
Thanks

I know there has been a lot of talk about making default cabs matched to the amps in the first 60 basic amp only presets.
perhaps what this session will do is see that worked on so the Hot Kitty actually is paired with the bad cat Ir. If MIMIC is going to recreate a closer replica of the actually amp then pairing those amps with exact cabs and not just a generic 112 ,212 may be a further enhancement .
Could be totally off base but it would make sense

More user IR slots would be extremely appreciated! Really looking forward to v10. It certainly sounds like it's going to be amazing.

It's a piece of software that allows you to design your own deodorants! :)

I've been trying to spray my right armpit before my left but for some reason I can't find that in the global settings. Do I have to turn off "hair" before pit spray or can I spray first and then add "hair" after?

Back
Top Bottom