AFIII Studio One vs AXE III and FM3

Olse

Hello friends,

I hope you are well.

I need help with the setup between my mac and Fractal AXE III and Fractal FM3. I use sample rate for my song standard 44.1 kHz but Fractal AXE III and FM3 use 48kHz, in general, is not a problem for me. But I need to use the setup from my songs with a sample rate 44.1kHz. I use DAW software Studio One Professional version 5 (PreSonus) and often I have a problem that the play button is non-functional. I have to unplug and reconnect my cable between the computer and Fractal and usually, the software works very well. A couple of years ago I used Logic Pro and I had the same problem. Can you help me please with this situation? It is very uncomfortable.

Thank you for your help anyone

Jan

You can mix 44.1 and 48 in the same project with S1. That shouldn't be a problem. The loss of the usb connection is a common problem, but it isn't related to the sample rate.

You can mix 44.1 and 48 in the same project with S1. That shouldn't be a problem. The loss of the usb connection is a common problem, but it isn't related to the sample rate.
I understand but when I use a different sound card with a sample rate 44.1kHz I didn't have a problem never.

That's because you used a different soundcard, not because you used a different sample rate. I'm just saying the sample rate has nothing to do with your problem. And, fyi, you can mix 48 and 44.1 audio in a S1 project.

That's because you used a different soundcard, not because you used a different sample rate. I'm just saying the sample rate has nothing to do with your problem. And, fyi, you can mix 48 and 44.1 audio in a S1 project.
OK, If I good understand this is a mistake connectivity USB? I got an answer from Fractal that it is a mistake for my USB cables but that is not true. I bought a couple of top-quality USB cables and I have still the same problem. Everything is ok in S1 only the button with play not work.

Back
Top Bottom