studio/ office chair with moveable arms?

Keg8605

Power User
Lame I know but anybody got any recommendations for a studio/ office chair that has moveable arms? Looking to stay under 175 or so...

Oo nice - that one looks fairly straight forward. My wife has a costco membership so that sounds good too.

Here are some of the recommendations for you, which I had listed, when I was doing research to get one for myself

Starspace Executive Chair
NOUHAUS ErgoFlip Office Chair
BERLMAN Ergonomic High Back Office Chair
Hbada Mid-Back Office Chair

Not lame question at all. Such a missed opportunity in the quality office chair dept. You either have to compromise the quality of your chair to get one with folding arms or get yourself a separate stool for guitar. If you’re like me and work long hours in your home office which also doubles as your secret man cave guitar room/studio, then you want a quality chair with arms that are removable. I bought a quality office chair and started modding it with a hinge so that I could fold the right hand arm away but lost interest in the project while doing it so now have a one armed chair. I’m considering a Herman Miller Aeron - expensive but should get 10+ years of use from it - that seems to have the arms dropping really low...I need to try one with my strat.

Back
Top Bottom