Strymon BigSky style verb!?

Got it. Soo beautiful. It plays well with fender amps as well, I tried deluxe verb. And I tossed in the pitch shifters from The Planets. Now that is truely galactic.

I changed the eq in the reverb a bit, cut out low end below 250hz and upped the mid boost to a higher freq. that sings in a higher voice.

Thank you Java!

What is that pitch algorithm? The Planets? Old preset? Or a song or band? Care to share? Greetings and kudos Javajunkie on some amazing sounds!

Here are a couple I converted from the Axe-Fx II. I had to do some editing to get them to fit on the AX8 so they are not exactly the same, but they are pretty close.
Could you repost the AxeFxII patch please? Thank You!

OH MAR-CB V30-EN T2 STUD-VNTG
OH MAR-CB V30-CH T2 STUD-MDRN
Panned -50 L and 50 R

Being a detail oriented bugger, when I import someone else's preset, I prefer to have the original sound nailed before I start tinkering. Of course, guitars, pickups, amplification all have an impact too but OH really has me scratching my head recently. I own some CabPack and OH products but I know Kevin (OH) has been recapturing some of his IRs and discontinuing products.

If I want these IRs, how do I buy them (or the revisited equivalent)? I can't figure out where they are on Kevin's site. Any help/hints would be appreciated.

Being a detail oriented bugger, when I import someone else's preset, I prefer to have the original sound nailed before I start tinkering. Of course, guitars, pickups, amplification all have an impact too but OH really has me scratching my head recently. I own some CabPack and OH products but I know Kevin (OH) has been recapturing some of his IRs and discontinuing products.

If I want these IRs, how do I buy them (or the revisited equivalent)? I can't figure out where they are on Kevin's site. Any help/hints would be appreciated.

I'm guessing this:
412 MAR-CB V30 Expansion

I play this patch at least 2x / week. I have a concept tune for it - still working it out. Really fun to noodle with and manage all that time/decay. Thank you again Javajunkie!

Back
Top Bottom