STRING BUTLER

klaushouz

Experienced
Anyone interested in the STRING BUTLER, for your out of tune SG or LES PAUL style , 3 x 3 tuner guitars?? I' just ordered one and will put together a review for my forever out of tune G and D strings on my Les Paul Studio .... Just follow this thread.

I'm trying to keep the LP from being anymore headstock heavy tha it already is.. I'm hoping the Acrylic works as well as the metal ones...we'll see...

Does the string butler actually work, how much improvement does it offer and how much drilling or modifing do you got to do to make it work on les pauls? i never heard of it till this thread, is it a hype/gimmick?

Does the string butler actually work, how much improvement does it offer and how much drilling or modifying do you got to do to make it work on les pauls? i never heard of it till this thread, is it a hype/gimmick?
The String Butller addresses the Les Paul design flaw of binding in the nut... basically it's like putting on a roller nut EXCEPT there is no modification required. Not recommended for strings OVER 10-48 NO HEAVY gauge strings. To install>>>Loosen ALL 6 strings....Simply remove the 2 E strings, then remove the nuts from the 2 posts..., slot the STRING BUTLER on the 2 posts. Then put the 2 nuts back on the posts and tighten. Then loosen the other 4 strings and put them on the roller guides. Then replace the the 2 E strings on the 2 E and e posts. That's it... Does it work? We'll see...I'll do a short vid when I get it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom