Streets w Axe FX II

zionplayer

Inspired
I'm always amazed at the incredible talent of the forum members, and hesitate to post clips as I know others can pull these things off much better. But I did adapt one of Fremen's great patches a while back to create this one, which is perfect for a small band like mine (bass, guitar, drums) to get a huge sound, and I think it comes off pretty well. Add in bass and drums, put it on a PA with great subs - really comes across massive. We play down 1/2 step so I didn't load the patch, thinking it might not be useful. Let me know if anyone does want it - glad to share.

Thanks Fremen and all of the forum members for your willingness to share and assist! Still lovin' the journey with FAS. Thankful for Cliff and Team!

I'm always amazed at the incredible talent of the forum members, and hesitate to post clips as I know others can pull these things off much better. But I did adapt one of Fremen's great patches a while back to create this one, which is perfect for a small band like mine (bass, guitar, drums) to get a huge sound, and I think it comes off pretty well. Add in bass and drums, put it on a PA with great subs - really comes across massive. We play down 1/2 step so I didn't load the patch, thinking it might not be useful. Let me know if anyone does want it - glad to share.

Thanks Fremen and all of the forum members for your willingness to share and assist! Still lovin' the journey with FAS. Thankful for Cliff and Team!

Very cool.

I was expecting to find a video or some type of audio in the OP...
Hey Cob - just checked and the video is there (and plays) when I look using my computer, but it didn't want to play when I used my iPad? I probably posted it wrong somehow.

Hey Cob - just checked and the video is there (and plays) when I look using my computer, but it didn't want to play when I used my iPad? I probably posted it wrong somehow.

Interesting, I'm using Safari and I just see a picture of your MFC. Looking at the HTML I see that the picture is indeed a YouTube link embedded in an iframe. Not sure why it isn't rendering properly but I was able to get the link to work.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom