Ohh Brett you’ve done it again 😀👏👏👏😎
Very cool sounds and playing.
Downloaded , will give it a spin later
Thanks 🙏

Incredible work once more sir!

Any chance you'd be willing to revisit your 'Off The Rails' preset? Since the Express, Liverpool and Rocket amps have changed (for the better) so much under the new FW...

Cheers!
Joce

Incredible work once more sir!

Any chance you'd be willing to revisit your 'Off The Rails' preset? Since the Express, Liverpool and Rocket amps have changed (for the better) so much under the new FW...

Cheers!
Joce
Gosh, I forgot all about that one. Yeah, I've got a few 'real' (paying) vids to finish up and then I'll get on it for you. Cheers and thanks for the kind words. :)

Gosh, I forgot all about that one. Yeah, I've got a few 'real' (paying) vids to finish up and then I'll get on it for you. Cheers and thanks for the kind words. :)
Yeah... we're having so much fun that we tend to forget that sometimes we do actually need to work!! ;-)

Thx!
J

Oh man, I had a rough day and wanted to go to bed early tonight. But then I saw this and wanted just a quick look and woooossshh it's already late in the night.
I don't have a Strat, but this preset works also perfectly with Paul's Guitar.
If you continue to bring out presets in this speed, I might need soon a second AXE just for your presets...

Strange, when I import the preset nothing imports. This happen for anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom