Strapless

i went to a gig without a strap recently and had to tie a backup cable into a knot and use it for a strap. worked well! got through the gig!

My strap pin came loose a couple of gigs ago... fortunately I was holding on and it didn't drop. Had to finish the song for about 5 mins before I could switch... (yea, it was a bit of a jam song ;-)

This song sounds like Jefferson Airplane. Pretty f'n cool.

The singer looks like she just escaped from some kind of institution. Sounds like it too. I don't think she hit a single note the entire song. :|

That SG is the new Anti-Gravity model, renamed the Gibson SAG. Released this year at NAMM, did you miss it?

The singer looks like she just escaped from some kind of institution. Sounds like it too. I don't think she hit a single note the entire song. :|

She's still wearing the bracelet from her release. And we refer to those in between notes as microtonal.

I wonder if this was a conscious choice, or he just forgot his strap and everyone else was like, "you're going to sit and play? Dude, that's so lame."

had some guy at my last gig, opening band ask me to borrow some picks.... wtf. who goes to a gig without picks.. i have a coffe can full of them, no shit, like 10 gross of them.

....just wait till the AC goes out....or there's about 90 more people in that place.....either he's the coolest customer ever or popularity is going to change that guy.

Back
Top Bottom