Stranger Things

I would say there was 'deep like', but not love for the show. There were times where I felt like 'get ON with it already'...like they had to stretch to get to 8 episodes.

This will not stop me from being in line to stream it when Season 2 drops!

R

I would say there was 'deep like', but not love for the show. There were times where I felt like 'get ON with it already'...like they had to stretch to get to 8 episodes.

R

Every show is like that, though.

R
Well... That was about a year ago. This will be season 3 ;)

I enjoyed the first season as a throwback kind of show. Like a sci-fi version of Freaks and Geeks. The second season seemed it was just cranked out. I really didn't find the same cohesion the first season had, but I watched it. I'll probably watch the next one as well, but once I get through my backlog. I mange to watch maybe three episodes a week of anything, so it takes me a while to get through a series.

Wow.

Shit.

Good thing it's science-fiction then huh? :D
Well-written science fiction can be airtight. The writing on this show is extremely sloppy. I still enjoy it, however. I just accept the fact that it has many pieces that are missing or that don't fit. My criticism has nothing to do with the genre.

Nice!

I just finished watching/controlling this interactive movie on Netflix called Black Mirror: Bandersnatch:

https://www.netflix.com/title/80988062?s=i&trkid=14170041
We've been watching those... pretty darn good!!!
There is (or was) a series call "Dark" on NF... I bet you'd like it if you like Black Mirror and Stranger Things.
My wife and I are anxiously waiting on season 2 to drop!
It is over voiced in English, but it's pretty well done, so it's not too annoying, the lack of sync.
https://www.netflix.com/title/80100172

We've been watching those... pretty darn good!!!
There is (or was) a series call "Dark" on NF... I bet you'd like it if you like Black Mirror and Stranger Things.
My wife and I are anxiously waiting on season 2 to drop!
It is over voiced in English, but it's pretty well done, so it's not too annoying, the lack of sync.
https://www.netflix.com/title/80100172
I'm really challenged with overdubbed stuff. It's very distracting to me. I started watching Dark and quit before finishing 1 episode... Maybe I'll give it another shot. Definitely reminded me of Stranger Things.

Stranger things is awesome. Can't wait for the next season 3. I think in April? Not sure.

I really enjoyed " Homecoming" too. On Amazon. And just recently I went back and watched season 1 and 2 of True Detective. Which were better than season 3 in my opinion.

Ready for GOT . Can't wait counting the weeks.

Stranger things is awesome. Can't wait for the next season 3. I think in April? Not sure.

July 4th!

The show somehow doesn't feel like fiction that much anymore. Sometimes I feel like we're living in the upside down! I will leave it at that. Either way, still looking forward to it. Going to try and pace myself this time and not binge watch. lol

I really enjoyed " Homecoming" too. On Amazon. And just recently I went back and watched season 1 and 2 of True Detective. Which were better than season 3 in my opinion.

Ready for GOT . Can't wait counting the weeks.

I am just now rewatching season 1 of True Detective. Good the second time round as well. I couldn't get into the second season at all. I finished it, but I had to force myself to do it.

I mostly just watch what the gf wants, as I'm only half paying attention to it. Orphan Black was okay. Man in the High Castle shows promise after the first season. She's not going for the sci-fi or horror stuff unless I step in. Hill House was also pretty good.

I am just now rewatching season 1 of True Detective. Good the second time round as well. I couldn't get into the second season at all. I finished it, but I had to force myself to do it.

I mostly just watch what the gf wants, as I'm only half paying attention to it. Orphan Black was okay. Man in the High Castle shows promise after the first season. She's not going for the sci-fi or horror stuff unless I step in. Hill House was also pretty good.
Season one of True Detective is the best of the 3. You'll love it.

Back
Top Bottom