Bug? Strange case of no output FW 3.03

Rich G.

Experienced
Had something strange happen at last night's gig. I selected my Main preset and had NO output. It was working fine prior to that- actually it's been working fine for years... so I know it's not something with the preset. Following a quick wtf moment, I changed to a different preset and sound was back. I finished out the night without using my Main preset. I checked it a few times between songs and verified that was the only preset without sound.

After the show I checked the meters on the Utility page. It was showing input, but no output. I turned the unit off then back on and sound was back on my Main preset.

The only thing that has changed recently is I upgraded to 3.03 and I changed the amp in my Main preset to HBE V2.

I was just wondering if you had any effect block like Volume or similar that was tied to a controller pedal... Sounds like not.

Maybe upload the preset?

Preset corruption is well-documented on the forum. I have had it while we were back at Firmware 9.

Best to write down your settings, and then rebuild your "main preset" again from scratch.

PS - there is a modifier page when you're in Axe Edit, so you can see where modifiers are attached within the preset, if you suspect that could be the issue.

I had a preset like that at one point... ended up rebuilding it from scratch. It was using a controller pedal for something, I think it was the culprit.

Back
Top Bottom