Strange behavior of input LEDs in Ultra

Zelman

Got some strange problem with my Ultra. Left LED of Input 2 is blinking even if I don't play. I don't have anything connected to Input 2. After some time blinking stops. On Input 1 there is problem with Right LED - it's also blinking sometimes. I have only guitar connected to front input. It's blinking all time when I play - most often when Left LED touches red. I tried with 3 different guitars - no change. Anybody got a clue what's the cause of this? Video shows what I'm talking about:

Oddly enough, I have a similar problem but can't answer your question. My Ultra stopped playing and now 3 of the 4 input LEDs look like christmas lights. When turned off then on again the lights disappear then quickly climb to "all on" and stay. At least your Axe plays, mine is now silent and I have a rehearsal at 10 am which is about 10 hours from now. Looks like I use a backup amp tomorrow...Oh well, this is the first time the Ultra has gone down in the 5 years I've owned it. Maybe support will have an answer if I ask them. Good luck with your question:)

A mi me pasa igual se quedan los LEDs de imp1 imp 2 hasta el led naranja y no se oye el sonido.

Back
Top Bottom