Strange behavior, help needed

jlynnb1

Axe-Master
Never seen this before, check out the short video...

Don't know what's up with the quality but you'll get the point.

do you also have the updated edit? What does your FC unit say for the amp channels?? Better yet, what does your AXE say you have in those presets?

I have the latest edit, FC wasn't hooked up. Didn't look on the unit but the behavior was there in a blank preset when I added just an amp and cab, and it wouldn't across almost all amps, I'd select one thing in the picker and it would select a totally different amp. Super strange.

I have the latest edit, FC wasn't hooked up. Didn't look on the unit but the behavior was there in a blank preset when I added just an amp and cab, and it wouldn't across almost all amps, I'd select one thing in the picker and it would select a totally different amp. Super strange.
As I remember Axe Edit is not fully updated yet. So to eliminate that it is hardware or software issue, try doing it from the front of the AXE.

I did not, but I can't imagine that making it select and display totally different amp models. I'll try again after the weekend and see, I have 5 services to play between tonight and tomorrow.

I did not, but I can't imagine that making it select and display totally different amp models. I'll try again after the weekend and see, I have 5 services to play between tonight and tomorrow.
Refresh after FW Update syncs the internal data between hardware and edit. if there's a new amp added on hardware and edit doesn't know about it, then the list will be off. that's probably what's happening.

this function only syncs editor data. it doesn't change presets or anything else. after you update firmware, you should Refresh after FW update. any time something isn't sync'ing between edit and hardware, this usually solves it.

Axe-Edit is already updated.
Technically it's a Preview. And it has to be downloaded and manually installed. So I'm guessing the OP may not be on the latest version.
[/QUOTE]
Quite possible... However, my point was that Axe-Edit was updated for the beta (though atypical) ;)

Back
Top Bottom