Strandberg?

It made it, but my company just gave me a trip so I won’t get home to play it until Sunday. Isn’t that how it always works with new gear? 😂

I’m glad it made it to your place safe and sound. Thanks for keeping us posted. Does that mean you still won’t get hands-on for a week? Ouch!

I’m glad it made it to your place safe and sound. Thanks for keeping us posted. Does that mean you still won’t get hands-on for a week? Ouch!
Thanks man! Yes, I won’t be able to play it but at least it’s at my home, so it’s just a matter of time. I can say this with a happy face because I’ve waited three months for the guitar to arrive at the store. 😁

Holy crap! This guitar was well-worth the wait! I had Sweetwater set it up before shipping and they did it to perfection. The Suhr single-coils sound wonderful.
I noticed that the neck carve is slightly more rounded than my Boden Original. The flame maple top is very three-dimensional. Now back to playing it. :)

Attachments

• 59CE8816-F860-41A5-B894-C1A00AF44625.jpeg
    59CE8816-F860-41A5-B894-C1A00AF44625.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 22
Holy crap! This guitar was well-worth the wait! I had Sweetwater set it up before shipping and they did it to perfection. The Suhr single-coils sound wonderful.
I noticed that the neck carve is slightly more rounded than my Boden Original. The flame maple top is very three-dimensional. Now back to playing it. :)
Can't wait to see a country artist using one of these! :)

Can't wait to see a country artist using one of these! :)
I didn't even think about that as I'm using it for hard rock. This guitar sounds great clean or dirty and is very articulate. I've always loved the Tele sound but the ones that I've owned were a bit heavy. Now my back is going to thank me.

I know right? I have a couple Strandbergs and while they play great the looks take some getting used to. They're so small that at 6'2" I look like I forgot to bring my own guitar and borrowed a child's...

I have the opposite experience as at 5'8", I like how the Strandberg makes me look taller. :)

Back
Top Bottom