Strandberg Boden OS8 with Fishman Abasi set [playthrough]

DTS

Experienced
Any strandberg fans in here? I have been one for about two years, since I got my first Strandberg.

My main workhorse is this Boden OS8. Super light and I love the ergonomics. It is really small for beeing a eightstring guitar.

I swapped the original EMG pickups to Fishman Tosin Abasi set. These are the best peace of active pickups IMO. You get the usual, tight active sound if you want, but also more orcanic HB tone as well beautiful singlecoil type of tones. Super versatile set and so is eightstring guitars as well.

Here is a full Original song with this guitar:

I also own Strandberg Boden standard. It is a very lovely guitar. So much fun to play and so, so light and ergonomic.
169856.jpg

I am a big Strandberg fan for sure! Share your pics, vids and experiences if you own one!

Big fan of the design but not sure about a Cort built Indonesian guitar costing £2k+ when Ibanez can use similar spec for half.

Reactions: DTS
I’ve seen few not so great Flame Maple tops, (I expect only perfection at this price point) But overall these guitars are high quality. In another level vs Ibanez IMO.

That's a really pretty guitar.

Side note, I subscribed to your YT channel a few weeks back. Really good video production and I like your playing. Always dug your clips over the years!

That's a really pretty guitar.

Side note, I subscribed to your YT channel a few weeks back. Really good video production and I like your playing. Always dug your clips over the years!

Thanks Jarick! Same to you! You have a great tone taste and lots of awesome clips, that I’ve checked in here.

Great song, beautiful guitars. I mean – really enjoyed the song. Waiting for my Prog 6 Neck-Thru to arrive!

I have a 6 string Boden neck-through, and it's one of the finest guitars I have ever played. Perfectly balanced, and incredibly versatile.

Have the Metal 6 in black. Trying to get my mitts on a Metal 7 in white, but damn... stock is crazy low these days.

Back
Top Bottom