Stormy Monday with firmware 18.01 and 18.10 Plexi 50W and factory cabs

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic

The intro and main lead where recorded with fw 18.01 and as my Les Paul was a few weeks for maintanance with the tech I got it now back and today I recorded all fill-inns in the verses and the end solo with the same Plexi 50W preset and factory cabs 60 + 61 without any tweaking and the 18.10 loaded this morning. It sounds now even smoother and richer then before. It increased the feel in the playing - it's just awesome....

I love your playing, man. It seriously brings me back to when I was listening to a lot of Roy Buchanan. Awesome stuff.

Thank you - I know who Roy Buchanan is and i heard a record of him about 30 years ago at a friends house - so i never had any recors of him, but I know he is or was (I don't know) a good player and I'm glad I sound somewhere decent for blues as I was all my life a hard rock player and started about 2 years ago to learn the blues as I'm now 66 and 4 month which quiet hard to learn for me to make music with less notes - but now I think I've got the hang of it - thanks alot...

Nice playing, I suggest you look up some Kim Simmonds stuff

I have never heard of him - but i definitely will look him up as I'm still GAS to learn the blues - thanks mate...

The intro and main lead where recorded with fw 18.01 and as my Les Paul was a few weeks for maintanance with the tech I got it now back and today I recorded all fill-inns in the verses and the end solo with the same Plexi 50W preset and factory cabs 60 + 61 without any tweaking and the 18.10 loaded this morning. It sounds now even smoother and richer then before. It increased the feel in the playing - it's just awesome....

Love it Man!!!
Gimme a Jim Beam bottle... and a woman... to go!!! :lol

Hello everybody, I'm new in this forum... I'm the head of the Band "unerschrocken" from Hamburg Germany and proud to be part of this community...
My Guitarist is "Black Bitch" in this forum... :encouragement:
The Axe FX II is a amazing piece of gear and I think i'm going to buy the FX8 for my Acoustic Guitar...

Do you think, this is a good Idea...???

Back
Top Bottom