Storing extra layouts

REDD

Fractal Fanatic
I put the scenes layout and preset layout from my Axe-FxIII's FC-12 settings in my FM3 but it did an overwrite of the factory installed ones. If and when i decide to use my FM3 without the FC-12 I just figured I would reinstall them since I saved them to my desktop. Is there a way to have both the FC-12 layouts and the FM3 layouts in my unit at the same time? The manual was vague on the subject. Thanks

The FM3 shares layouts with the FCs. There are eight layouts, plus the Master Layout Menu. So nine layouts total. You decide which layouts are loaded into which devices.

The FM3 shares layouts with the FCs. There are eight layouts, plus the Master Layout Menu. So nine layouts total. You decide which layouts are loaded into which devices.
I know but I use custom layouts. The question is can I store more than nine? I assume not. Thanks.

I know but I use custom layouts. The question is can I store more than nine? I assume not. Thanks.
Nope. There are nine layouts. You can't store ten.

But I think it would be nice if we could store two or three sets of layouts, so we could call them up as needed for various controller scenarios.

Nope. There are nine layouts. You can't store ten.

But I think it would be nice if we could store two or three sets of layouts, so we could call them up as needed for various controller scenarios.
+1 I'd love to be able to store a couple (or more) sets of layouts on the FM3 so I could pull up a set for when I'm using the FM3 by itself or a set for when I have the FM3 + FC6.

+1 I'd love to be able to store a couple (or more) sets of layouts on the FM3 so I could pull up a set for when I'm using the FM3 by itself or a set for when I have the FM3 + FC6.
Sounds like a wishlist item. I wonder if someone has already requested this?

Back
Top Bottom