Store recommendation...

boolean

Experienced
Have any of you dealt with Eddies Guitars ? http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/eddiesguitars-stl

About to pull the trigger on another Suhr guitar. This seller is located in the USA, so I would be buying this guitar unseen (which I've done before - same model) just need a little "reassurance" from anyone that has purchased from them.

Thanks in advance.

Fellow Australian here. Never heard of the store you are asking about but I do have some advice. I bought a JPX from 'musicians friend' online several years back. I can't say the service was bad but I am now a strong believer in trying the guitar (irrespective of the model / reputation of the guitar) before purchasing. In my opinion, the guitar sounded a bit 'dead'.

Fellow Australian here. Never heard of the store you are asking about but I do have some advice. I bought a JPX from 'musicians friend' online several years back. I can't say the service was bad but I am now a strong believer in trying the guitar (irrespective of the model / reputation of the guitar) before purchasing. In my opinion, the guitar sounded a bit 'dead'.
I totally agree every guitar should be played before buying - usually, but I'm sure you are aware in this part of the world it's a challenge just finding a store with one single Suhr ...let alone the exact model you want. I took this risk >1 year ago with my first Suhr and I couldn't be happier with the result. Hence I'm wanting to buy the same model again for backup & other reasons.

Have any of you seen a lot of variation between guitars in Suhr's Standard Pro line-up? I'd expect perhaps some slight differences in sound (due to wood with slightly different properties ) but given Suhr's level of QC do you think there would be major differences between 2 Standard Pros? I thought it was a reasonably low risk - true?

Back
Top Bottom