Storage case for wireless mic and transmitters etc??

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
I'm trying to find a storage case for bringing all my wireless packs to a gig. Right now they all just get thrown into a duffle back which is not the best idea. Some of them have flimsy little antennas which I'm afraid will get bent.

Here's what I'd like the case to fit. Sennheiser ew100 wireless mic, 3 shure glx wireless guitar transmitters, sennheiser ew100 in ear transmitter, and an AKg wms450 wireless guitar transmitter.

Do they make any cases that have universal foam inserts that maybe would work?

Many recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a 1U rack sliding shelf that has both of my receivers velcored onto it. The transmitters also have velcro on them and can be velcroed to the shelf. In addition I have a little bag that can fit both transmitters and a slew of batteries that itself can be attached to the shelf.
Basically my main rack contains everything I need for a gig - Axe-Fx 2, power distribution, wireless/IEM transmitters and receivers, extra batteries, cables, picks and two sets of extra strings. I can (and pretty much always do) grab my rack in one hand, basses in the other and am in or out. With the velcro + velcro strap setup I have, nothing moves at all during transport.
I'm slightly re-vamping my rack setup to fit some pedals that the Axe can't emulate at all and so on, which I'm taking the opportunity to move to a 2U drawer where I'll use foam to make cut outs for all the pieces.

Back
Top Bottom