AFIII "Stone In Love" remixed with Rhythm overdub

Thanks again guys. I really appreciate you guys watching and commenting!!!

Mark

Really enjoyed that Mark...I know its heresy to even ask but are all your Les Paul's original Axcess Les Pauls or have you ever actually routed out a Les Paul, you seem to have several? Do they all have stock Gibson pickups?

Really enjoyed that Mark...I know its heresy to even ask but are all your Les Paul's original Axcess Les Pauls or have you ever actually routed out a Les Paul, you seem to have several? Do they all have stock Gibson pickups?
I've owned 3 LP Axcess models. I love them, they have all been excellent and I wish I would still have all. I just have the Portland Orange now. They all came with Floyds. I have a Duncan Distortion in the bridge and a Gibson 496R in the neck of this one. I prefer the Duncan Distortion set but it's a bugger trying to find a gold covered Distortion neck pickup in Canuckistan.

Mark

I have to get to Canada and see you guys play! I haven't seen anything you've put out that wasn't world class. Great tone, Great playing, and great song selection! Keep it up man, I can only aspire to be in a band as great as you guys are in.

Back
Top Bottom