Stomping

I play right handed, and I stomp pedals using my ______ foot?

• I play left handed, and stomp with mostly left foot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I play left handed, and stomp with mostly right foot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use my Left foot for most switching and wah which stinks if you are running a traditional pedalboard which goes right to left. I don't get the right foot thing as the guitar body is in the way. Left leg is much more free to operate lol.

True. I picked right, which is my norm, but if I am out of position or it is just easier to get to something because of how I am standing, I've been known to venture a left foot here and there. Maybe "I most often stomp my pedals..."

I stomp with my right foot as I'm better balanced on my left, however I wah with my left foot. Right handed and left footed I guess.

Right handed player, not sure which foot I stomp with, depends on where and how I stand I reckon. Wahs and expressionpedals most definitely with the right foot though.

Right handed player, I prefer to stand on my left foot so I use my right for just about all pedal duties. Last night I consciously chose to do something w/ my left foot, just because ;-)

Right-hander here. I hit switches with either foot, but mainly my right one. I run my expression pedals with my right foot. (And I'm on the volume pedal a lot on every song.)

And I, too, have looked like a drunken fool stumbling over my pedalboard and monitor trying to regain my balance after getting my feet crossed up. Don't think I've actually fallen in a stomping incident, though. I can manage to do that without the pedalboard, lol.

Right foot here mostly because I use it so much when I drive (and I drive a lot.... thank God for the automatic shift) and so it's always ready...
I think it's the same reason I prefer to use my right foot to control expression pedals for volume and other accurate controls and left foot for wah.

Back
Top Bottom