Stomp Labels or Kick Tags?

Also, try and find a matte finish laminate. This will help reduce glare. "Paranoid" is correct though, after buying all the materials you need it may be cheaper in the long run to buy premade labels. Then at least you will be getting a lot higher quality label that you know will last. My first ones I ever made were with magnet paper from office max I believe. They didn't last very long. They started to curl pretty early on. Mainly because the magnet was so thin. You may be better off buying some higher quality magnet instead of the materials from retail stores. Magnet power will be much better as well.

Hope this helps

We tried them. It's a pain to get them to line up. You have to "attach" them. Also, the magnet paper sucks. They don't stick well at all.

We tried them. It's a pain to get them to line up. You have to "attach" them. Also, the magnet paper sucks. They don't stick well at all.

Welcome to the joys of home cutting machines! Unfortunately, to cut anything more than shop-Strength/density magnetic sheets will require a heavier duty / commercial cutter. There's simply not enough force that a cricut (or somilar) can generate to cut through more dense stuff.

However, something you could try, if you can get your basic shapes cut, is to use a little double sided tape on the backs of each label to keep them in place, and not rely on the magnet. The stuff you get to stick photos into albums is pretty good (and cheap) and means you can easily remove them if you need.

Good on you for playing though :)

Stomplabels, here... Got my MFC-101 with Stomplabels on some of the switches, so I figured it would be easy to just continue with Stomplabels.

Picked up new labels today, the basic kit, looper labels and scenes labels. Not satisfied with the small looper and scenes labels, so might order some custom ones (split for both scenes and looper). Also missing x/y label.

Stomplabels, here... Got my MFC-101 with Stomplabels on some of the switches, so I figured it would be easy to just continue with Stomplabels.

Picked up new labels today, the basic kit, looper labels and scenes labels. Not satisfied with the small looper and scenes labels, so might order some custom ones (split for both scenes and looper). Also missing x/y label.
Hi and i feel sorry that you are not satisfied with our small looper and scene coins, and its realy better to pick up a set labels from us with the functions on the labels like these:
http://stomplabel.de/index.php/shop/mfc101/sets/stompbox-preset-set-76-detail
Best wishes from germany, Greets Sascha

It's just a personal reference, really. The full size labels 'feels' better than the small dots. Tried the small dots for both scenes and looper, but enden up with full sized labels for scenes 1-4. I think your product is superb (got a set of both black and colored labels).

Hi and i feel sorry that you are not satisfied with our small looper and scene coins, and its realy better to pick up a set labels from us with the functions on the labels like these:

Best wishes from germany, Greets Sascha

One more vote for Kicktags here...

Lol! Love it mate - what a fun video!

You nearly gave me a heart attack when you said there were batteries in the labels to make them glow - I was choking on my hotdog (no, that's not a euphemism, I was actually eating a hotdog) and trying to message you at the same time until I saw the rest of the video and realised you were kidding!!

Great stuff - thanks so much for making the video!
Sukh

Lol! Love it mate - what a fun video!

You nearly gave me a heart attack when you said there were batteries in the labels to make them glow - I was choking on my hotdog (no, that's not a euphemism, I was actually eating a hotdog) and trying to message you at the same time until I saw the rest of the video and realised you were kidding!!

Great stuff - thanks so much for making the video!
Sukh

Never trust the Swedish guy ;-)

Back
Top Bottom