Wish Stomp box looper controls

TRTTRTTRT

Experienced
Basically I'd love to be able to create a loop and then be able to stop it while in stomp box mode. Or change looper state with scenes. For example have the looper start or stop on a per scene basis.

Or use any loooer functionality as an assignable stomp box, eg

Stomps:

1 compressor
2 delay
3 drive
4 looper reverse
5 chorus
6 eq
7 looper play/stop
8 looper overdub

The switches will likely be freely assignable in an upcoming firmware, which means you could have effects on some switches, looper controls on others. That's how AX8 appears to be and we've heard that FX8 is receiving some of those changes.

The switches will likely be freely assignable in an upcoming firmware, which means you could have effects on some switches, looper controls on others. That's how AX8 appears to be and we've heard that FX8 is receiving some of those changes.

Fingers crossed!!

i definitely would like to see this, at least the Rec, Play, Once, and Undo functions available.

i personally would put Rec, Play and Once on bottom row, Filter block as well, then 4 scenes above it or similar.

Any update to this?

I would love to be able to control the looper on a by scene basis for one certain song...

OR

I currently loop the first single note line with my EHX MMw/H and hope to be able to do the same with the FX8 next week (freaking freight train derailed and shipping is delayed)...

I was hoping to be able to pick the scenes that the loop would play... if I can't assign play/bypass by scene then is mix assignable to a scene controller? Then at least I could decide mix by scene and possibly have a damp on it so it turns up to 100% and down to %0 by a set speed depending on scene, which would more than work for my current need...

Yes, please make the looper operations assignable to the man stomp box Foot switches! I'd really like to be able to stop
my loops without first having to enter/exit looper mode!

thanks!

Heck, I'd just be happier if the 'once' button could be used to continuously retrigger a loop/sample.

This could be used to fatten up all sorts of tracks. But the way it is current setup, you hit the play 'once' button and it'll play once... from start to finish unless you stop and restart.

This and 'shimmer' reverb are two places where Line 6 is beating us (gasp!!).

Listen to the loop he starts around the 10:45 mark.

Back
Top Bottom