Stock IR's backup question x2

Billbill

Power User
hi. quick little question about doing full AxeFx backup. I have a lot of presets I wrote that contain both my own IR's and the stock factory IR's, blended together in a stereo setup. If it matters I'm running an older Q6.03 FW.
1) How or where are the stock IR's when doing a backup located? I thought I read somewhere that they aren't included in the backup? It's a concern because some of my presets are dependent on them. Are the stock amps & cabs just part of the FW so in case if I have to reload the older FW I'll get them all back?

2) Would these files containing the stock amps & cabs be on my Mac still?

The stock cabs never change unless FW update includes them , which is seldom...they cannot be backed up separately as user cabs can... if you remain on the earlier FWvshould never be an issue....not sure what may have changed Cab wise in subsequent upgrades, perhaps there is something pertaining on yek’s wiki

The stock cabs never change unless FW update includes them , which is seldom...they cannot be backed up separately as user cabs can... if you remain on the earlier FWvshould never be an issue....not sure what may have changed Cab wise in subsequent upgrades, perhaps there is something pertaining on yek’s wiki
Ok cool thanks!

Back
Top Bottom